About The Event
As the coronavirus blows up into a worldwide pandemic, cybercriminals continue to exploit the disease to spread malware. Just this week, cybersecurity professionals identified that coronavirus-themed malware attacks, credential stuffing scams, phishing websites & emails target unsuspecting users.
What you will learn:
- Cybersecurity during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Current know-how and expert knowledge to stay safe and secure;
- How to protect yourself and your company against malicious threats and coronavirus-related cyber-attacks;
Our Webinars are the “Ask-an-Expert” service, so individuals have access to legal and technical expertise to address their issues or concerns.
- Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Time: 12:30-13:30 (CET/GMT+1)