With one of the strongest privacy cultures in the world, Switzerland is in the full digitalization process. This undertaking produces great opportunities for those willing to better understand and expand in the digital landscape, in a safe and informed manner.
Hosting a practical training in Zürich, the Swiss Cyber Forum aims at improving the cyber risk understanding of its participants through a practical approach.
Join now the Swiss Cyber Forum’s practical training and boost your expertise in Cyber Risk Management!
What will you learn
- What is “cyber risk” and why it is crucial for modern companies?
- How to make a simple risk assessment?
- How to make the risk assessment clear for the business and stakeholders?
- What is the difference between risk assessment and risk management?
- What is the most efficient: Control or event focused risk management?
- What is crucial for comprehensive and effective risk management?
- Cyber and business risk management processes alignment
- Privacy risk management as part of compliance management
How will you learn
Through hands-on training consisting of:
- Hands-on training, consisting of 2 parts, which will provide the attendees with an introduction to Cyber Risk Management, and the present the main components of Cyber Risk Management.
- The Cyber Risk tabletop game – a team-based interactive real-time exercise where all teams represent companies with different information environments and are required to make fast decisions upon coming risks and threats sent by the moderators.
Who should attend
Relevant positions, but not limited to:
- CRO (Chief Risk Officer )
- CRMO (Chief Risk Management Officer)
- Head or manager of information/cybersecurity
- Head or manager of (cyber/information) risk management
- Head or manager of compliance
- Internal auditor
- Information assurance managers
- Data Protection Officer
- Legal / Compliance Professionals
Relevant departments, but not limited to:
- Information / Cyber Security
- Operational risk
- Cyber risk
- Fraud prevention
- Compliance management
- Data Protection Office
- Technology risk
- Legal and LegalTech
There is no requirement for a strong background in information security or information security, however, a basic understanding of the topics is welcome. The training will be provided in a “step-by-step” manner by the moderator.
- Introduction to Cyber Risk Management
- Main components of Cyber Risk Management
- Hands-on training consisting of 3 parts (2 theoretical & 1 cyber tabletop exercise)
Attendees must bring their laptops.
- “Data Protection Officer” Executive Program Director at the Executive School of the University of St. Gallen – HSG
- Privacy and Cybersecurity Lecturer at the University of St.Gallen – HSG
- CEO and Founder of Swiss Cyber Forum | CYBERIFY
- Certified Cybersecurity Expert by Harvard University
Other speakers will be announced soon.
- Event organized at Marriott Zurich Hotel
- 1 Welcome Coffee with coffee/ tea
- 2 Coffee breaks with coffee, tea, fruit juices and snacks
- Lunch at the chef’s choice – 3-course menu
- Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, and tea during lunch