About The Event
Hosting a Penetration Testing Workshop in Zürich, the Swiss Cyber Forum aims at improving the cyber risk understanding of its participants through a practical approach.
Join now the Swiss Cyber Forum’s workshop and boost your expertise in Cyber Security! It is 2 hours event and participation is free of charge, seats are limited!
Penetration testing - it is a service in the field of cybersecurity - an authorized attempt of getting access to the information systems, applications (desktop, web and mobile) and their business logic, company’s staff. During the pentest ethical hackers imitate a real cyber attack.
The purpose is to find vulnerabilities, analyze the level of technical security and resilience of business processes and staff to external attacks. Value for the Client is that pentest will show critical spots in security and possible ways of attack realization.
The pentest of your web resource allows you to identify critical security problems that require an instant response from those that pose a lesser threat. So, it will be possible to intelligently allocate financial and material resources to ensure security.
What will you learn
- What is the difference between audit, scanning and penetration testing
- What is penetration testing and for do you need it
- Penetration testing methods. Difference. Advantages
- Stages of penetration testing
- Methodology we use
- Tools we use
- What value penetration test brings for business
- Q&A session
- Who should attend
Relevant positions (included, but not limited to):
- CRO (Chief Risk Officer)
- CRMO (Chief Risk Management Officer)
- Head or manager of information/cyber security
- Event Language: English
- 2 hours workshop organized at Marriott Zurich Hotel
- Q&A Session
- Apéro and Networking opportunity