About The Event
Working Group: Smart Infrastructures
The Swiss Cyber Forum Working Groups play a pivotal role in the day-to-day work of the organization. Through these groups, our members collaborate with each other on substantive topics. We are extremely honored to be able to bring cyber security experts from all over the world to discuss relevant and trendy topics of strategic importance. In order to foster excellence by sharing best practices, we established the Smart Infrastructures Working Group.
We intend to meet quarterly in Switzerland and organize a round-table meeting. Representatives of this working group deliver expertise and gain valuable insight and contribute to achieving the main goals of the Swiss Cyber Forum.
What exactly is the smart infrastructure? Smart infrastructure escalates the physical world with digital insights, as it is largely driven by data. It comprises a number of operators from several spheres of activity, including energy and public transport, making the world a more interconnected place. Sounds fascinating, right? Simply put, smart infrastructure has the very potential to fundamentally transform the way we manage infrastructure, thanks to the ever-increasing array of technologies. The main goals of the Smart Infrastructures Working Group are as follows:
- facilitate collaboration and harmonization among group members
- remain in close contact with subject matter experts
- add substantial value to the entire cyber security ecosystem
- highlight good security practices to decision makers to secure smart infrastructures against cyber threats
- discover opportunities for where smart infrastructure business practices can accomplish sustainability outcomes
- offer a collaborative approach, seeking strategic partnerships to ensure greatest efficiency
The first round table discussion is to be held on 21 October 2020 at 17:00 at Metropol Zürich. If you would like more information about the Smart Infrastructures Working Group, please contact us at www.swisscyberforum.com
Dr. Alina Matyukhina, Cybersecurity Manager at Siemens and Chair at Swiss Cyber Forum
Samir Aliyev, CEO and Founder of Swiss Cyber Forum
If you are interested in attending the group, then please contact [email protected] to become a member and to join this group.
Click here to register now